In-case you’re unaware of what this product provides— it is an easy-to-use effective carpet and upholstery spotter. And, ServiceMaster SpotHero also works on laundry.
Here’s how you get a free bottle of it…
ServiceMaster representatives will be on hand for this year’s Spring Home Improvement & Design Expo, Saturday 4/12/14. The event is being held at the Veterans Memorial Community Center @ 8055 Barbara Avenue, Inver Grove Heights MN, 55077. The show hours are 10am – 5pm. Our booth is # 323.
For more information on the event itself, click here: https://www.mediamaxevents.com/index.html
Come & visit our tent, chat it up and learn more about our services and coverage areas, and (of course) receive something useful for free…1 free bottle of SpotHero.
Also, mention this posting or our Facebook post regarding this event and receive 25% off any of our residential services.
For more information on our residential services, click here: /residential-cleaning/
…our way of saying “thank you” for allowing us the opportunity to improve the appearance and the health of your home.
The snow melts, but the ground is still frozen. The melt turns your lawn soggy, but still it’s not absorbing enough to eliminate the runoff completely. So where does it go?
Well, hopefully not the basement.
By way of Kare11 & Mike Soukup VP of ServiceMaster Restore, here are some valuable to tips to help prevent such this kind of water damage.
1. Keep gutters and downspouts free of debris and make sure they are discharging water far away from the house foundation.
2. Move snow as far from exterior walls as possible. Ground saturated with melting snow can cause basement and foundational leaks from hydrostatic pressure. Moving snow away will allow better drainage and lessen the likelihood of damage.
3. If you have a sump pump, make sure it is working properly and is keeping up with the amount of water coming from the melting snow.
4. Check for cracks or small holes in foundation where water can seep in. Even a few inches of water from melted snow can cause interior water damage to carpet, drywall, wood floors and even your home’s structure
5. If you do experience a water damage emergency, time is of the essence. Don’t wait to call for professional help. Damage from the water will only get worse if not dealt with immediately. And if insurance will cover your loss, many policies state that you have an obligation to do what you can to keep the damage from getting worse.
For additional tips please consult our previous blog posts.
Also, the corresponding Kare 11 link