ServiceMaster CLR provides commercial and residential cleaning to Minneapolis, MN residents and businesses.
As much as we hate to admit it- another beautiful Minnesota summer is coming to a close. We have a few more weeks of warm weather, but the kids are back in school and cold and flu season is around the corner. Everyone knows an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so here are 5 easy ways to stay healthy when the leaves start to change.
1) Hand-washing. You might be thinking “I know, I know”, but this just can’t be said too many times. Many viruses and bacterial infections are spread by touch. Hand-washing is your first line of defense.
2) Get vaccinated. The flu can take you out of commission for days, and seniors, pregnant women, and small children are especially at risk. Vaccinations slow the spread of viruses to these vulnerable groups.
3) Stay Home When You Are Sick. Don’t come to work if you are sick. Don’t send your kids to school when they are sick. ‘Nuff said.
4) Don’t Touch Your Face. Viruses and bacteria enter your body through your, eyes, nose and mouth. It’s time to kick the habits of rubbing your eyes, scratching your nose, or biting your nails.
5) Disinfect. Rhinovirus (cold virus) and Influenza viruses can live on hard surfaces such as door handles, faucets, and countertops for up to 48 hours. Use household disinfectants regularly.
It’s also important to get plenty of sleep, stay hydrated, and eat well to keep your defenses up.
ServiceMaster CLR would love to help keep you healthy! If you are in need of residential or commercial cleaning, please contact us today by calling (612) 871-3885 or email email@example.com.