Looking to Build a Career? ServiceMaster of Minneapolis is looking for career-minded individuals.
Learn construction skills, work with tools and learn a trade!
Work with a company that will invest in you by certifying you in a career path you can gain journeymen and master status in (If you work hard!).
Build skills in water damage restoration, fire restoration, trauma/biohazard scene cleanup, and mold restoration.
Benefits Provided: 401K, medical, paid time off, work vehicle, clothing, and employee cell phone plan.
- Ability to follow detailed tasks in a timely matter.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thrives in a fast passed environment.
- Able to lift and move 50 plus pounds.
- Pass background check.
- Have good driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Experience in restoration, carpet cleaning or related fields is a plus!
- Distinguish our company with professionalism, best practices, and create customer loyalty.
- Completing all tasks assigned by the Project Manager relating to
fire, water, and mold disaster restoration services.
- Ensures all documents, photos, and job notes are scanned in labeled in the job in Chronicle.
- Makes sure that the proper procedures are being followed as the job progress and is completed.
- Execute all tasks to meet and exceed IICRC standards, and federal, state, and local regulations along with company and customer quality standards while providing excellent customer service.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
- Results-oriented, self-driven, and able to command urgency and reactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional work ethic.
- Strong organization and time management skills including the ability to meet all deadlines.
Open Positions… Start Your Career Here.
- Residential & Commercial Technician (Apply HERE)
Opportunity To Grow Beyond Your Expectations!
- Production Manager
- Office Assistance