Vacuuming is a core part of home upkeep that many people think they do enough of. In actuality, experts say homeowners should vacuum daily. However, even daily vacuuming isn’t enough to keep your carpet thoroughly devoid of allergens, pollutants, and deeply embedded dirt. The only way to ensure your carpet is thoroughly cleaned is to enlist the services of a professional carpet cleaning company.
Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Deep carpet cleaning removes trapped pollutants – Carpet fibers can easily trap pollutants that are resistant to even the most heavy-duty vacuums. Pet dander, cockroach allergens, lead and everyday dirt and dust can be resilient to regular cleaning. These particles can be released through everyday activities such as being stepped on and even through vacuuming. Professional cleaners can kill particles and bacteria with special cleaning processes using industrial, high-powered vacuums.
- Thorough carpet cleaning prevents mold growth – Dirty carpets in areas of high humidity are extremely susceptible to developing mold. Moisture is frequently tracked indoors and sinks down into carpet fibers if not dried and vacuumed, which can make your carpet an ideal breeding ground for mold and mildew. Regularly deep cleaning your carpet can prevent mildew and mold growth thanks to the high-powered drying tools that pull out even the deepest moisture.
- Eliminates vermin and dust mite infestations – These microscopic pests may appear to be more of a nuisance than a threat, but they’re actually a prime culprit behind allergic reactions. Their fecal matter and body fragments are allergens that can exacerbate allergies just as severely as dust can. A professional steam cleaning can effectively eliminate dust mites and other vermin using high temperatures and strong suction.
Affordable, Quality Carpet Cleaning Services with ServiceMaster
The cost of a professional carpet cleaning shouldn’t dissuade you from getting your carpets cleaned. ServiceMaster has affordable carpet cleaning rates, employs experienced professionals, uses quality carpet cleaning equipment and offers stellar service to match.
At ServiceMaster, we provide essential, industry-leading services to more than 75,000 homes and businesses every day. We have trained technicians who know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet and how to remove stains, soil and spots without over-wetting the carpet or leaving behind a sticky residue.
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens and trapped soil.
- Thoroughly remove stains and spots.
- Extend the life of your carpet.
- Reduce wear-and-tear from high traffic.
- Add Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spills and stains from setting into your carpet.
Contact ServiceMaster to schedule a professional carpet cleaning performed by licensed technicians today!